Thursday, September 17, 2015

Fall Trends Part 2

If you missed last week's post, read it here: Fall Trends Part 1

Happy Tuesday, ya'll! I hope you had a great weekend. I was able to celebrate my boyfriend's sweet sister by helping to throw her a baby shower. It was so nice! Sunday I came up to the mountains to visit Bryce at Appalachian. When I arrived Sunday evening there was a perfect chill in the air. It definitely felt like an early fall evening. I can't wait for the temperature to continue to drop.

This week is all about shades of green! I use to not wear much green but I have started to wear it more and more lately. I LOVE it! I sort of think of green as a neutral depending on how you wear it.



Shades of green




I really had a hard time picking which of these pieces were my favorite. But I think I'm leaning towards the cardigan (only $24). You can't go wrong with layering a cardigan, scarf, leggings, and boots in the fall. 
I am also loving the pumps as well. They would look great with some dark wash skinny jeans, a camel colored top and maybe a leopard print scarf. 
The tie waist dress is another great piece! I would wear it with booties!

Comment below to let me know what your favorite piece is!

"Little girls with dreams become women with vision."
Unknown

Gracefully,
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment