Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fall Trends Part 3

If you missed the first two parts of this series find them here: Plaids & Green

Hello everyone and happy Thursday! It is almost the weekend! I don't know about ya'll but I am so excited for Friday. I get to go to Boone this weekend to celebrate my first homecoming as an alumna of Appalachian State University.

This is the final part of my Fall Trends series. This post is a week late, I'm sorry ya'll! I was super busy with school last week. I think this might be my favorite trend. This week is all about the '70s! 
'70s Style



I love when trends from the past make their way back into present day. I think it is super fun to be able to wear things that people were wearing a few decades ago. In my personal opinion, trends go through a cycle and I am so excited that this '70s trend is making an appearance this fall. 

So I focused on a few main things you'll see this fall when it comes to the '70s trend. I focused on fringe, flare denim, bell sleeves, and a-line skirts. I am having a really tough time picking out a favorite from the pieces I've put together here. The best thing about these pieces is that the majority of them are $50 OR LESS. So with that being said my favorite piece is the flare denim from River Island. They are a little pricey but I believe in investment denim. If you invest, they will likely last you for years. They do come in a total of 6 colors. The color shown in the product photo is on sale for $40! My other favorite is the black top, which is only $39 (and comes in 3 colors)! I love these 2 pieces together. They'd be great paired with either of the fringe bags.

I also really love the suede skirt. It would be so cute with a turtle neck tucked in and some riding boots when the weather cools off a little. I just love that color. The a-line skirt is such a flattering cut and has aways been one of my favorites.

Comment below to let me know which of these pieces is your favorite!

"You may encounter many defeats but you must not be defeated."
-Maya Angelou

Gracefully,
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment