Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Winter Staples Part 1


Hey, ya'll! I am here today with the first part of a three part series! This series will be about my three favorite closet staples for the winter. These staples would absolutely be great in the fall too! These are my go-to pieces when I don't have time to put much thought into an outfit so they are great for last minute plans. They are all great for a casual look and can easily be dressed up for something more formal. Let's get started!

Part One: Scarves

My two favorite varieties of scarves are an infinity scarf and a blanket scarf. Both types of scarves are SO warm! I always wore them in the freezing temperatures in Boone. 

Infinity

My favorite infinity scarves are this green one, featured in this post, and this red one pictured below. The exact green one is from last year and no longer available. I could not find my red one online (purchased in store at Belk) but I found some very cute, very similar options, all listed below!   




 

*Bonus: They're all under $30!*

Similar infinity scarves: 
Here (only $11!), 
Here (only $12!),
 Here (most similar to my red one) &
 Here (most similar to my green one)!

Blanket


I have purchased several blanket scarves over the years because they really are so warm. If you're taking a road trip in the cold weather they are great to take off and throw over your legs if you get a little chilly in the car! I love them for so many reasons. They are all so soft and come in such fun colors. Because I have purchased mine at all different places I will just link a few that I love and link a couple of websites that have a ton of different colors! My favorite is this simple black and white check that I got last season from ASOS. I wear it with so many different outfits.

Black and white check one: here

Other similar blanket scarves:
Here (perfect for Christmas outfits next year!)
Here (love this color combo!)
Here (love the brown in this one!)

Multiple prints and colors here!
^All at the link above are under $30!
Other super cute (and tons of) options here
^Blue scarf in first picture can be found here

Stay tuned next week for my next winter closet staple! Let me know what your favorite pieces are for the winter in the comments below!
Thanks for stopping by! xo

Gracefully,
Anna

3 comments:

  1. I'm such a sucker for blanket scarves! Love the ones you styled!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are definitely my favorite accessory! Thanks for reading! xo

      Delete